Monday 26 September 2011

Lady Bug Says ... A Little Berry Inspiration

Evening lovelies!

I'm sure you are all aware that I have more than a little bit of love for Glee and Rachel Berry in particular! The new season last week and I spent the majority of the episode texting my sister about how much I wanted Rachel's wardrobe!

Love the fitted shift dresses!

Had to recreate this look!

Heels, Tesco £5, Pleated Skirt, Next £12, Long Sleeved Tshirt, Primark £4


Swallow Ring, Matalan £3 & Coral Ring, Matalan £5

Outfit total - £29

Nails - ELF 'Mango Madness' & Models Own 'Golden Peach'



6 comments:

  1. Ahh, you've created the Rachel look, LOVE! :) I'm a big fan of Rachel Berry's style! The fitted flared dress looks like the one that's in H&M at the moment? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recreation. You look fab.

    I thought that my youngest and I were the only ones to be great fans of Rachel's attire.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Subtly different but they're both absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend was delighted, £20 on the card :) THANK YOU x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove your look! You recreated it so well. And I really love your nails, so long and lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your outfit, you created it so well !:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...