Saturday 15 September 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Boux Avenue - Bristol Cabot Circus Opening

I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening of the latest Boux Avenue store in Cabot Circus in Bristol earlier on this week, an invite I couldn't really turn down. It meant a lovely day off work, meeting some gorgeous blogging ladies and viewing more pretty underwear than I could possibly justify purchasing!


I loved the sleek boudoir feel of the store, especially the small tablet screens dotted around showing what the underwear looks like on a beautiful moving model. If only my own bum looked so good in a pair of pretty knickers!


I'm also completely sold on their way of displaying underwear, so much so that I can't imagine ever wanting to rifle through over stuffed rails of bras again! The beautiful counter top displays are accompanied by pull out drawers beneath, each neatly labelled with a different size. No having to look through what seems like hundreds of bras to only find they don't have your size anyway! With them stocking everything from a 30A to a 40H I'm pretty sure there will be something for everyone!


I was impressed by the range they stock, everything from simple basics and girly bralets to lacey numbers and super soft pyjamas. They have also branched into lovely scented products including candles, hand creams and yummy body butters.


The dressing rooms are pretty much how I need my house to look! Plush carpets, panelled walls, a variety of mood lighting and a discrete intercom concierge service, so no sticking your head out the door asking for a bigger size!


I also managed to get a picture taken with the main man himself, Mr Theo Paphitis and blogging lovelies Katie and Lily


On our way out we also received a lovely goody bag, I will show you the contents in my next post!


Thank you Boux AvenueFluorescent PR and the below ladies for a fab day!






4 comments:

  1. You totally need to come back to Bristol for a shopping day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the store looks beautiful! Looks like you had such a lovely day <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love the group piccie of us! Was so good to meet you. See you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad I had to leave early! you all look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...